This way you will be able to have the famous prefixes, for example:
- [Solved] The forum cannot be opened
- [In progress] Graphic request
- [Accepted] Suggestion for this forum
- How does it work?
Click on the button, the content will be added
- Can I add more than a button?
Sure! just add the code more than one time, editing it every time
- Can I remove a prefix?
Sure! Just click again on the button you used to add it!
General InformationsCode creator: Niko
Code tested on: Browser - Forum version
Checked by: Niko
LABEL: this is the content of the button, just to let your members know what that button is for
Note: Label and content doesn't have to be the same
[CONTENT]: This is the content that will be added in the title box
Nota: If you want to use characters as (') or doble quotes ("), you should add (\) before these ones
example: "it's a good day"
code must be:
it\'s a good day
To customize the style of the button go towards ACP ? Disaply ? Colors ? CSS stylesheet and copy/paste this code:
Just replace //*Content with one or more of this lines
- color: #000000;: edit the color of the text
- background-image: url('LINK');: edit the background image
- background-color: #000000;: edit the background color
- border: 1px solid #000000:: edit the border in width (1px), style (dashed or solid) and color (#000000)
- box-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000: add a shadow around the button with the 3 dimensions (1px, 1px, 1px)
- border-radius: 2px;: make the borders round
- opacity: 0.7: value from 0 to 1 (0.3, 0.5, ecc.)