johncov1

Registered on : 2012-05-17
    Hi great site
    I've used the Facebook like in post it is cool
    I was just wondering if I could get a twitter one
    IWould like it 2 be exactly the same as u have on here (the same size and in the same place u have them)
    Thanks

Last edited by johncov1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Hello,

You can put this javascript on subjects:

Code:
        $(function(){
                  $("h2.topic-title").after('
          <iframe class="topicface" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?app_id=116112238482873&href='+encodeURIComponent(document.location.href)+'&send=false&layout=button_count&width=150&show_faces=false&action=like&colorscheme=light&font=trebuchet+ms&height=24" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:24px; vertical-align:middle;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe class="topictweet" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html"  style="width:80px; height:24px;vertical-align:middle;"></iframe>
            ');
                })

And customize these class: .topicface for Facebook and .topictweet for Tweeter.

johncov1

hi thanks for the code
          it didnt work in java
          i edited it a bit and stuck it in topic body
          and changed it to wen people like its just 4 that post and not the hole site
          thanks again bro
          heres the code

Code:
          <iframe class="topicface" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2FhURSITEURL{TOPIC_URL}&layout=button_count&width=150&show_faces=false&action=like&colorscheme=light&font=trebuchet+ms&height=24" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:24px; vertical-align:middle;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe class="topictweet" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html"  style="width:80px; height:24px;vertical-align:middle;"></iframe>

Niko
          • Administrator

Registered on : 2012-02-22
              School of codes courses: coming soon
            So, you solved? :bene:

Niko wants you in the team Guest

Community manager and Administrator at Forumattivo.com

johncov1

All solved bro thanks

ionuz

Registered on : 2012-05-05