• FAQFAQ  
  • SearchSearch  
  • MemberlistMemberlist  
  • UsergroupsUsergroups  
  • RegisterRegister  
  • You are not connected. Please login or register

3D bouncing sphere

Registered on : 2012-06-05
      Here is a quick "3d"(horrible) sphere. This is just a circle with keyframes and background gradient and movement. I was on the road at thwe time(currently at hotel) so i was lazy/too tired to addregular browser, opera and firefox compatability. hope you like it(currently trying to figure out how to make rel 3d)
      Code:
      <html>
      <head>

<style type=text/css>
      #test{position:absolute;width:500px;height:500px;border-radius:50%;background:-webkit-radial-gradient(50% 50%,red,white,red,white);-webkit-animation:nxt .5s infinite;}

@-webkit-keyframes nxt{
      0%{;background:-webkit-radial-gradient(0% 0%,red,white,red,white);top:0%;left:0%}
      5%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(10% 5%,red,white,red,white);top:1%;}
      10%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(20% 15%,red,white,red,white);top:2%}
      15%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(30% 25%,red,white,red,white);top:3%}
      20%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(40% 35%,red,white,red,white);top:4%}
      25%{;background:-webkit-radial-gradient(50% 45%,red,white,red,white);top:5%}
      30%{;background:-webkit-radial-gradient(60% 55%,red,white,red,white);top:6%}
      35%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(70% 65%,red,white,red,white);top:7%}
      40%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(80% 75%,red,white,red,white);top:8%}
      45%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(90% 85%,red,white,red,white);top:9%}
      53%{;background:-webkit-radial-gradient(100% 95%,red,white,red,white);top:10%}
      58%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(110% 105%,red,white,red,white);top:9%}
      60%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(120% 115%,red,white,red,white);top:8%}
      65%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(130% 125%,red,white,red,white);top:7%}
      70%{;background:-webkit-radial-gradient(140% 135%,red,white,red,white);top:6%}
      75%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(150% 145%,red,white,red,white);top:5%}
      83%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(160% 155%,red,white,red,white);top:4%}
      88%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(170% 165%,red,white,red,white);top:3%}
      93%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(180% 175%,red,white,red,white);top:2%}
      98%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(190% 185%,red,white,red,white);top:1%}
      100%{background:-webkit-radial-gradient(200% 195%,red,white,red,white);top:0%;}
      }

</style>
      </head>
      <body>
      <hr>
      <div id=test></div>
      <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
      <hr>

</body>
      </html>
      how it looks:

It appears not to load or be accepted in the forum. If an admin/mod is reading this, could you try to fix it to load? This is the first time i put the example in, so i dont know if i am suppose to some BBC or something to work.

• Manager

Registered on : 2012-04-01
          @grimofdoom - Your appearing to have two accounts on here. It looks as if in a mistake you've not logged into your other account. Is this true?

@Nick wrote:@grimofdoom - Your appearing to have two accounts on here. It looks as if in a mistake you've not logged into your other account. Is this true?

I do not have any recolition of ever being on this forum with another account and if i search my only other username i have ever used(tleit004) i could not find it.

• Administrator

Registered on : 2012-02-22
                School of codes courses: coming soon
              Hello,

As this resource isn't correct: Demonstration not available It is marked as and the topic is moved to Work in progress section

Thanks...

Niko wants you in the team Guest

Community manager and Administrator at Forumattivo.com

@Niko wrote:
                Hello,

As this resource isn't correct: Demonstration not available It is marked as and the topic is moved to Work in progress section

Thanks...

???i dont get it.

• Administrator

Registered on : 2012-02-22
                    School of codes courses: coming soon
                  Please, add a demostration of this :D

Niko wants you in the team Guest

Community manager and Administrator at Forumattivo.com

I did, but it does not show.

• Support Moderator

Registered on : 2014-04-29
                        Love Fmcodes
                      @grimofdoom wrote:I did, but it does not show.
                      Try to make it show. That is probably what they are wanting so that they can see what it looks like.

YOUR BANNER HERE
                      728x90
                      DMCA.com Protection Status
                      © PunBB | Contact | Report an abuse