How to take a screenshot
in this 'Important Point' we'd like to show you, how to take a screenshot of your screen; In this way you can help the team with your problem with codes
1. Find a key on your keyboard labeled "PRINT SCREEN"
- Press it once (to capture only the active window, press and hold down the Alt key and then press "PRINT SCREEN").
- Another way to capture the active window is to press and hold down the Alt key and then press "PRINT SCREEN".
2. Open a program that allows you to paste the image, such as Paint, Photoshop, or a word processing program such as Microsoft Word or any other document editor (except text-only editors such as NotePad).
3. Paste the image you took by pressing CTRL + V.
4. Save your screen shot by pressing CTRL + S (if in Paint).
Notes: The image that is produced by pressing the Print Screen key is going to be as big as the screen–so it may need to be cropped or shrunk.
Resizing a screen capture may cause the image to appear "squished" or otherwise distorted–if possible only resize by simple measures (reduce 50% for example) rather than arbitrarily.
May 4, 2012 by June Days
Thanks to wikihow.com
The team of FMcodes