• You are not connected. Please login or register

Fmcodes review

• Administrator

Registered on : 2012-02-22
        School of codes courses: coming soon
      Hello,

I really want to have a review from Sir Chiavas yes

Link to your Forumotion => www.fmcodes.com

What do you want us to look at your board? => Well, I want everything in general look at me I do not know the what is right and what is wrong.

Any more detail? => None

PS. everybody can answer!

Niko wants you in the team Guest

Community manager and Administrator at Forumattivo.com

• Veteran staff member

Registered on : 2012-03-23
        REVIEW

Design:
        Ah, let's see what to say about the Designs. Well to begin with, the Logo (Banner) is amazing, but don't you think it should be a little bit bigger? Since the logo, let's the users know what forum is really about. Next, the navigation bar is amazing! I love the buttons and the way you have them place. I love the banners, how they announce the news. Very nice. The theme is amazing, I love the background, how it's different colors. I love the Structure of the forum, it's very organized. For example, how you only have the important widgets showing. I love how you tweaked the forum with coding, for example, how you placed the url of the forum, below the who is online on, www.fmcodes.com?

Another great think I like is how you placed a box behind the Groups in the legend. Looks nice and sleek. Nice, images for each forum, as well as the image you have for the who's online, in the footer (as well other images you have in the footer).

Rate: (Average)

Activity:
        The activity, seems to be okay. In most of the forums, there's new post or new threads this passed days (week). One thing, your member's don't really post. There's some members that only have +20 posts. So, the rest have -20. Not so great. Try to encourage them, by creating a Off-topic forum, or something that will catch their attention. But I do got to Admit there is a lot of members logged in the past 48 hours. yes

Rate: (Poor)

Users & Groups (Staff):

First of all, the legend is really amazing, since you setup a box behind the Groups. I suggest to remove the Technician Team, since they're more like support moderators, I see no point of having them. Try to have one Staff Member to have their own Section to Moderate, since you have a lot of Staff. Try to have each Group to have their own purpose of being the Group they are in. For example, the Support forum, will be more into helping, and being Support Moderators. And Managers, will be more into, moderating and bringing up bigger problems into the Admin Team (Reporting, Banning, and Cleaning?)

The Staff are quite active! Nice. But I do suggest to remove some, you have too many, keep the ones that really are good for the job.
        Rate: (Average)

Last edited by Sir Chivas on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total

• Administrator

• Veteran staff member

No problem :)

Registered on : 2012-05-27
              Good review

• Veteran staff member

Thank you. ;)

Registered on : 2012-04-25
                  is great
                  a detail when you open the ads the advertising of them overlap

• Administrator

Hello,

here you are another review:
                    Rayzen wrote:

FMcodes

Reviewed with Google Chrome

As i enter to your forum, I was redirected to your portal, After a quick glance on to your portal there are 3 words comes to my mind, these are Professional,Detailed, and well organized. I love the blog on your portal where i can switch some feeds about your community. As i now enter to your index of your forum, I'm was very impressed i can see the smoothness and professional of your forum, The forum widgets are properly position as well. As my overall rating for this criteria it would be excellent.

I'll start first with the major graphics such as banners and navigation bars, The banner's design is simple but neat, The navigation bars are quite unique, i must say that of all forumotion forum your navigation bars are one of the unique, Also i love the icons added to the navigation due to that guest can clearly understand, Since those icons represents what will happen if they click the link. Now for the forum content & organization, first I must say that you had great amount and set of forums for your forum content, there are a lot of discussion about forums and coding. You even have a "Forum Interview Section" where you interview a forum. As of now i would rate for this criteria, will be excellent. For the theme used on your forum, i'll say that you pick the correct theme, because for coding forums it would be nice if the theme is light,smooth, and neat.

Members connected during last 48 hours : Adikz, Aitor72, axtrix, BioHaZaRd, BlackNite, Brandon, BryanR, Chris Dans, Cookin Soul, Cyborg112233, Edge, Equal, FastCode, FlorentM, FoNikos21, Jay, Kenzo, LGforum, Luckstar, MartinoPio, MauriiciioMU, mioshi11, nhokkanct, Niko, olokers, Pagnel, PandahFish, Paulos, People-Unity, piano244, razvan, ReBoRN, REXR, Ryan, sasuky, Shanky, Shek, Shion, Sir Chivas, Slash+, snipe_sck, socke, SoulGeneralBlack, Syabria, Th1nK, Tonight /A/, TyManGFx, Velp, Verrell123, Whitetip, X-Gaming
                      As i looked at the "Members connected during last 48 hours" i would say your forum is quite active, as it was before. Here's a suggestion to make your forum even active, I saw on the profile fields of your member have Store Points, You should a open it pronto and have some promos such as discounts,freebies etc.. on your grand opening, On that way members will become interested and might make them even more active. And also don't forget to tell your members and staff to spread out your forum link.

3 Admins,3 Managers, 3 Support mod, 2 designers, the amount of your staff is currently good. However there is one staff group named "Technicians" and it says on your Group description: "The best administrators of forums and best graphic designers. These members won contests and they are the best of Forumotion." I think it should renamed as "Winners" and not technicians, because the name "technicians" means on forums they are same as support mod where they help and fix problems.

As i already said, your forum's theme/skin is one of the best on forumotion, i really felt the coding atmosphere on your community. So keep up the good work ;)

• Veteran staff member

Is this finished and solved?

• Administrator

Sure :d

• Veteran staff member

Registered on : 2012-06-26
                          Topic Review Complete&Moved

YOUR BANNER HERE
                          728x90
                          DMCA.com Protection Status
                          How to make a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum