• RegisterRegister  
  • You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggest for the Forum of Codes

• Administrator

Registered on : 2012-02-22
        School of codes courses: coming soon
      Suggest for the Forum of Codes
      Hello,

In this forums you will be able to express yourself, and to give your ideas to make the support forum better. There is some advice to post good suggestions.

Proposition of a suggestion

- Your proposition must be detailed, avoid "what do you think ?", explain why your suggestion is interesting for us and the question must be clearly asked. This section is only for the support forum, the suggestions for your forum are here. Don't forget the explicit title

- Please do a search before posting to see if a topic with the same suggestion has already been posted

- Add a poll to allow the other members to express their opinion - How add a poll in my topic ?

- The multiple choice option must not be activated in the poll, just add two options : "yes" and "no"

How are suggestions accepted?

Forumotion team will frequently read this section's topics to see what suggestion interests you. If an improvement can be added quickly, they will discuss about it and do it as soon as possible.

Behaviour to avoid

Like the others sections of this forum, you must respect the general rules. Everyone should have the right to express him/herself in good conditions and in a good atmosphere. So avoid double posting (use the edit button), If you wish to post to justify you vote, please argue, no "I agree" or "I disagree". Please respect the differents opinions, don't be aggressive. Finally, please be lenient towards other members' spelling, nobody's perfect

If these rules are not respected, your topic might be locked.

Niko wants you in the team Guest

Community manager and Administrator at Forumattivo.com

YOUR BANNER HERE
      728x90
      DMCA.com Protection Status
      Create a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum